What is Acne?
Acne is one of the most common problems that can occur in both men and women at any age. We can easily realize it by red pimples on the skin, especially in the body areas that contain multiple sebaceous glands such as the face, neck, chest, upper back, shoulders, arms and buttocks. It does not endanger the health but makes people an inferiority complex and imparts tremendous negative impacts on quality of their lives. Before learning ways to say goodbye to acne, have a look at the causes of acne!
What Causes Acne?
There are many factors responsible for acne. However, the increase in sebaceous secretion, the penetration process of bacteria, horn growth in hair follicles, inflammation and skincare regimen are the key reasons.
READ MORE: Beauty Secrets Every Woman Must Know
Main Types of Acne
Acne can be divided into two main groups: non-inflammatory acne (whiteheads, blackheads) and inflammatory acne (papules, pustules, cysts and nodules):
- Blackheads form when sebaceous glands and dead cells block the hair follicles. But the skin surface is exposed to the environment so that the inside of a pimple is oxidized and turns to black color.
- Whiteheads form when too much oil and dead cells block the hair follicles, and the skin surface is not opened.
- Bacteria on the skin causing acne when they get favorable conditions. They multiply and make the hair follicles more inflammatory with the appearance of hot, red and swollen pimples. These are the most serious acne situation, which brings about pain, and even when healed, these leave bad scars.
Top 5 Interesting Ways to Say Goodbye to Acne
Aloe vera is an excellent natural ingredient that can effectively rescue you from acne. Acne treatment with aloe vera helps reduce swelling, treat acne causes from inside such as hepatitis and remove toxins from the body.
How to do:
- First of all, you need to cut a pair of fresh aloe vera leaves to get its gel.
- Then, apply this gel directly to the skin with acne. After about 20 minutes, clean the surface with cold water.
- Please use this treatment twice a day for at least a week to get rid of nasty acne.
In addition, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and then use this mixture as a mask every night before going to bed. Acne will run out.
In addition to providing vitamin C to the body, lemon also acts to clean the bacteria, nourish the skin and especially treat acne effectively. The simplest way is as follows:
- Use the juice of half a fresh lemon directly on the skin with acne.
- Let it dry overnight. In the next morning, you’ll see a clear improvement.
However, this treatment aids in reducing the swelling, and it is only suitable for the skin areas with a few pimples.
Garlic is effective for getting rid of acne because of the high antioxidant content, the ability to remove free radicals and anti-inflammatory effects.
How to do:
- You use 2 or 3 cloves of garlic and then crush them.
- Add a few drops of vinegar or honey to it
- Apply the mixture directly to the skin and wait for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
However, when using garlic, you should note that garlic can irritate the sensitive skin. It should be used twice a week.
Honey is a popular remedy for acne with the following recipe:
- You prepare one spoon of honey and one spoon of yogurt without sugar.
- Mix them well
- Clean your face and apply the mask to the skin area with acne
- Wait until the mask is dry.
- Wash the face with cold water to close the pores.
Pumpkin is a good nutritional food for the skin because it contains antioxidants that are good for treating acne. In addition, using this mask daily also helps to remove dirt and other environmental pollutants.
- Prepare five spoons of steamed and crushed pumpkin.
- Combine with a chicken egg and some fresh milk to get a smooth mixture.
- Apply this mixture to the face and wait for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Follow this method regularly to fight the fears of acne
This guest post is by Emily Pham, a blogger with over 10 years of experience in searching the effective remedies for skin care and health problems.