All about Sikkim
Making it perhaps one of the most beautiful places on the planet, Sikkim has an extravaganza of natural beauty and landscape. The endowment of natural beauty from the Great Himalayas makes it a paradise and there is no other place one likes to be for their honeymoon then in paradise. Every honeymoon couple desires a honeymoon in this enchanting place. Most Darjeeling tour packages for couple are cheap and designed to provide you the most romantic holidays with your soul mate which shall only increase your love for each other. Making Sikkim the place of dreams and one that oozes with romance are the hills, the snow-capped peaks, the clear lakes and the bustling rivers topped with the misty air.
Attracting honeymoon couples and adventurers alike to its great doors, Sikkim has a magic of its own. Standing tall as a benevolent protector of the people and the lands is the Kanchenjunga, the highest peak in the eastern Himalayas and in Sikkim. You and your loved one can spend some quality time together while adoring your surroundings and being awestruck by the enormity of this place. A stunning place to find some solace and quaint is the Tsongmo Lake, a pristine lake just 40 km from the capital Gangtok. The rich Buddhist influence means Sikkim is home to some of the greatest monasteries in the world none greater than Rumtek Monastery, seat of the Karma Kagyu School of Buddhism.
Darjeeling Tour Packages for Couple
With the Sikkim honeymoon packages, you get the best honeymoon experience possible with your love and visit the places in Sikkim that will only evoke the inner poet and romantic person in you. There are many great activities which you and your partner can do together allowing you to enjoy each other’s company.
Honeymoon is a precious phase of one’s life. Weave the most lovable moments with your partner while you explore North-East India, one of the most beautiful regions in the world. Enjoy your time at serene lakes, visit Buddhist monasteries and walk through the beautiful tea gardens. Don’t wait anymore, grab each other’s hands and prepare for moments that you will cherish forever.
Trip Highlights of most Darjeeling-Gangtok Tours
- A sunrise like never before at Tiger Hill.
- Visit Peace Pagoda and Ghoom Monastery at Darjeeling.
- Enjoy yak ride at Tsomgo Lake in Gangtok.
- Enjoy Toy train and cable car ride.
- Pay homage at Enchey and Rumtek Monastery.
- Visit the Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom and learn about traditional Sikkimese art.
- Explore the Tea Estate at Darjeeling, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center.
- Explore attractions like Banjhakri Falls, Baba Mandir, Do Drul Chorten Stupa, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point at Gangtok.
How to Choose the Right Tour Operator for Your Darjeeling Honeymoon Package?
- Catering to the variegated interests of clients, a good tour operator will have something for everyone. Just let them know your preferences, favorite sightseeing spots, choice of accommodation etc. and they will design and guide you to the best tour suited for you. Customized tours will also be offered by leading tour companies.
- They follow 100% transparency in their dealings while giving you Darjeeling Gangtok tour package cost, and hence you don’t have to worry about any hidden cost, or terms and conditions.
- A good tour operator will have a team of trusted travel agents, and experienced tour operators, tour guides, and certified transport agents, who always strive to offer the best of everything right from accommodation to sightseeing & transfers.
- They will be right there with you throughout your journey.
Standard/Deluxe Package Inclusions:
- Accommodation for 05 nights/ 06 days in Standard/ Deluxe Hotels.
- Room on twin sharing basis.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner at all places.
- Non AC Sumo/Bolero/Max/Similar car for all transfers and sightseeing.
- All charges related to vehicle.
- Vehicle on itinerary basis.
- To get the Inner Line Permits provide your photogragh and ID proof.
- For Tsomgo Lake, Lachen & Lachung a sharing vehicle will be used.
- All Innerline permits of Sikkim.
- GST 5.00% extra.
- Cost is applicable only for Indian National.
Keep the Below Points in Mind:
- Category rooms will be allocated in all hotels. There will be extra cost for any kind of upgradation.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the mentioned hotel, you will be provided alternative hotels in similar category.
- Check in/check out 12.00 noon at all hotels.
- In case of 3rd person, extra bed will be provided in same room.
- AC will not work in hilly areas (in deluxe packages).
- The company is not responsible for any accidents or loss of luggage, it is their own responsibility.
- To avoid accidents in hilly areas Video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicle.
- Clients will have to bear any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc.
With its natural beauty giving you the most unforgettable experience, Darjeeling is one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations. Enjoy the beauty of Kanchenjunga; toy train ride and much more natural beauty within the city as you plan take any of the Darjeeling tour packages for couple for your honeymoon. Explore the beauty of the lush green Indian estate as you take that much needed getaway to Darjeeling with your loved one. Blessed with immense beauty and lush greenery, Darjeeling is a timeless beauty nestled in the Mahabharata Range. Darjeeling has it all under one roof, whether its action that you are looking for or a relaxed getaway after the wedding function is on your mind.
During your honeymoon to this majestic land, take your lover to a candle-light dinner or visit the Buddhist monasteries, lush green tea plantations, and zoological park. You will relish the entire visit to this beautiful landscape, whose street bustles with various Himalayan faces from Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet and Sikkim.
Moreover, the jagged Himalayan surrounded by floating clouds is one of the most enchanting site and the best backdrop for a perfect snapshot.