Juicing is considered as one of the best methods to lose weight successfully. Consuming natural vegetable and fruit juices is extremely effective for detoxifying the body. In addition, it is also one of the greatest natural ways to lose weight. Juicing increases overall vegetable and fruit intake which isn’t possible if we are having them whole. In addition, juicing enhances weight loss by promoting metabolism. Besides, juicing also aids in improving heart health and reducing the cholesterol level in the blood. Moreover, the high content of fiber and antioxidants helps in decreasing the risk of all cancer kinds. Let’s have a more detailed look at these five weight loss juice recipes.
1. Beetroot, Strawberry And Carrot Smoothie
Beets have a lot of health benefits. Beetroot aids in enhancing stamina and exercise endurance. Besides, it comprises a high level of insoluble and soluble fibers that help with weight loss. Strawberries in this juice recipe come with ellagic acid and anthocyanins, which help with weight loss by decreasing inflammation and also restoring the functions of hormones that are responsible for losing weight. Here is the weight loss juice recipe:
- 2 beetroots
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 carrot
- The first step is to peel the carrot and beetroots and then chop into small cubes.
- After this, add all the vegetables together with strawberries in one food processor and add 1/4th cup of water. Now blend well until a smooth paste is formed.
- Pour in one tall serving glass and immediately enjoy.
2. Carrot And Grapefruit Smoothie
As you know, carrots are extremely high in fiber and low in calories. Thus, making carrot juice becomes one of the perfect vegetable weight loss juice recipes. It’s also rich in fibers. It helps to keep your tummy satiated for a longer time. It inhibits mindless cravings, which is considered to be one of the main causes for weight gain. Studies indicate that eating grapefruit after having a meal rich in fats can aid in reducing your calories by a fifth. So, carrot and grapefruit combination for weight loss makes the great smoothie for burning calories. The recipe is:
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 4 carrots
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1-inch ginger
- At first, peel the grapefruit and next cut its inner flesh into the rough cubes. Then, peel plus cut these carrots into small cubes.
- Now in a food processor, add all the ingredients; add the peeled ginger and lemon juice to it.
- After this, mix it for around 3 to 4 minutes. Finally, pour in one tall smoothie glass and drink.
- Drink this juice once on a regular basis for best results.
3. Cucumber And Kiwi Smoothie
Cucumber is a popular ingredient in many skin care products. Being low in sodium and rich in water, it aids in reducing bloating as well as water retention. Kiwi fruits are packed with energy, vitamins and nutrients and also are low in calories. These make it an ideal delicious tart snack for people trying to lose weight. Also, this fruit is rich in dietary fibers assisting in maintaining you satiated for longer. Thus, it prevents mindless munching. Here is the method:
- 2 kiwi
- 1 cucumber
- ½ lime
- A few mint leaves
- The first step is to peel and chop the cucumber and kiwi, add it to a blender. Then, add the mint leaves and a dash of lime to it.
- Now blend well and enjoy.
4. Celery, Apple And Cucumber Smoothie
Celery is high in vitamin K, C, folate, dietary fibers and potassium and low in calories. These make it an important item for juice diet for losing weight. A combination of celery alongside delicious apples and juicy cucumber helps in boosting its effectiveness for losing weight even further. The weight loss juice recipe is:
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red apple
- Firstly, chop these celery stalks into some medium sized pieces and also chop the apple and cucumber.
- Then, add all these ingredients in one food processor and to it add a half cup of water. Now blend well until a smooth paste is formed.
- Pour in one drinking mug and later enjoy alongside a dash of lemon.
5. Apple And Bell Pepper Smoothie
Bell pepper contains capsaicin providing it with the spicy as well as burning feature. Particularly, capsaicin raises body temperature and boosts metabolism through thermogenesis. This helping the body in improving fat oxidation and burning calories. Apples, on the other hand, are low in fat, sodium and calories and high in vitamins and fibers that make it the great natural weight loss food. Additionally, the soluble-fibers present in apple aid in extracting cholesterol from your blood stream and keeping your heart healthy. To make this juice, follow these steps below:
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red apple
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- The first step is to chop the apple and the bell pepper and next add it in one blender.
- Then, add the lemon juice to it and now blend all these ingredients with a half cup of water for a couple of minutes.
- After this, pour the contents in one glass and enjoy this smoothie immediately.
Keep in mind that the best way in order to maximize the effectiveness of the above-mentioned weight loss juice recipes is to alternate them with some other solid foods during lunch, breakfast, dinner and snacks. You also have an active and healthy lifestyle to have a fit body and burn fat as well.
Guest Post by Mai Cao
This guest post is by Mai Cao, a blogger with many years of experience on searching the best natural home remedies for beauty and health issues.