Owning a beautiful hair is always a dream of most ladies. Many people often choose the expensive products to achieve their wants. But, these products often come with some harmful ingredients that are unsafe for the hair. Besides, their effects don’t last long. Instead of using these products, why you don’t use natural remedies? The natural treatments are not only cheap but also safe and effective. Now, let’s take a look at these homemade hair mask for beautiful hair.
1. Banana Hair Mask Recipe
Banana is a great source of vitamin A, C, E and potassium that are required for the hair. Vitamin E helps in promoting healthy scalp and hair while vitamin A helps in nourishing dry hair and strengthens hair follicles. Apple cider vinegar in this recipe helps in removing itchy dandruff. Using this mask will make the hair healthy and bouncy. How to make this mask? Follow these steps below:
- 1-2 overripe bananas
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Coconut oil (1 teaspoon)
- Olive oil (1 teaspoon)
- First of all, blend the bananas well until they don’t contain any chunks.
- Next, add the honey, olive oil and coconut oil to this mixture and blend again.
- Now slather this mixture into your hair. Leave it to sit and sink into the scalp for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- After this, rinse this mixture out by using warm water thoroughly. You don’t need to shampoo as bananas smell delicious.
2. Egg Hair Mask Recipe
As you know, the hair is mostly made up of protein. Eggs are a great choice for the hair because they are loaded with protein that nourishes your hair roots. Plus, vitamin A and D in the egg help in preventing hair loss and hair breakage. Additionally, eggs also contain calcium that promotes hair growth. Last but not least, fatty acids housed in eggs will offer the hair a natural glossy shine. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 egg (use 2 eggs for long or thick hair)
- Milk (1 cup) (use 1/4 -1/2 cup for shoulder-length hair)
- Olive oil ( 2 tablespoons)
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 plastic shower cap
- First of all, separate the egg yolk and egg white relying on the type of your hair. Use egg whites for the oily hair, egg yolk for the dry hair and the whole egg for the normal hair.
- Next, place it in a clean bowl and whisk with the help of an egg beater. Then, add the olive oil and milk to this gooey egg mixture and now mix well.
- After this, add 1 squeeze of lemon to that mixture and mix well.
- Now use this mixture to massage into scalp and allow it to stay for at least 15 minutes. Then, wrap your hair with a plastic shower cap to avoid this mask from dripping down.
- Thoroughly rinse it out of your hair with lukewarm or cold water. Do a final cleanse with an organic fruit shampoo.
3. Yogurt Hair Mask Recipe
The moisturizing qualities present in yogurt help curb oily and greasy hair. In addition, yogurt is loaded with antioxidants, calcium, vitamins, and protein. Honey in this mask comes with restorative agents that add moisture to the lifeless hair, making it lustrous and glowing. Here’s the recipe:
- Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon)
- Honey (1 teaspoon)
- The first step is to take a bowl and mix the apple cider vinegar, yogurt, and honey in it.
- Now apply this mixture to the scalp and hair. Allow it to stay for at least fifteen minutes. After this, rinse it off by using warm water.
- Do a final rinse with an organic fruit shampoo to remove any lingering yogurt smell.
4. Sweet Strawberry Hair Mask Recipe
Strawberries are perfect for curbing scalp oil due to its vitamin C. They also help remove the build-up of excess oil. Plus, they regulate the natural pH of the scalp. Another ingredient in this mask is coconut oil. It is a great conditioner, making the hair feel lustrous and soft. Thus using strawberry hair mask will give you a glossy and shiny hair. To make this mask, follow these guides below:
- A handful of fresh strawberries
- Coconut oil (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- At first, blend all the ingredients thoroughly until you attain one fine puree of sorts.
- Then, evenly apply this mask throughout damp hair.
- After this, use warm water to rinse well.
You can also find more about other benefits of strawberries at here.
5. Avocado Hair Mask Recipe
Avocados comprise of hydrating and nourishing properties. Besides, this fruit consists of moisturizing agents that revitalize dull and lifeless hair. Olive oil in this hair mask hydrates hair and works as one natural conditioner for your hair. Here is the recipe:
- 1 small ripe avocado
- Milk (1/4 cup)
- Olive or almond oil (1 tablespoon)
- A plastic shower cap.
- Blend the chunks of avocado until one very smooth avocado puree is formed.
- Then, add the milk and olive or almond oil and mix very well.
- Now apply this mixture to your entire hair. Cover by using the plastic shower cap and keep for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- At last, rinse well by using warm water. Remove all avocado residue with your fingers while rinsing
Additionally, avocados make a great solution for acne scars. For further information, you can see more at How To Remove Acne Scars From Face Fast At Home.
Your hair will become healthy and beautiful naturally with these amazing fruity and fresh hair masks.
Guest Post by Mai Cao
This guest post is by Mai Cao, a blogger with many years of experience on searching the best natural home remedies for beauty and health issues