Not satisfied with your hair? Want your hair to grow faster and thicker? Here are some proven ways to make your hair grow faster and healthier.
1. Appropriate Diet
Food literally influences everything. Your lifestyle is highly dependent on your diet. Subsequently, you can adjust your diet slightly by adding a few items and excluding some to make your hair grow faster.
Here are a few food items that you can regularly consume, for better hair.
- Almonds: Almonds are extremely beneficial for hair. The high biotin content contained in almonds makes your hair grow faster and thicker. You can easily include an appropriate amount of almonds in your diet, and you’ll see results in the matter of a few months
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are naturally occurring healthy supplements. Apart from their other health benefits, sweet potatoes are also beneficial for your hairs. Sweet potatoes are high in beta carotene, making your hair grow faster and healthier.
- Sunflower Seeds: These seeds are loaded with sufficient amount of vitamin E that’ll improve blood flow to the scalp, resulting in a better hair growth.
- Eggs: Eggs are quite beneficial for hair growth as well due to the omega-3 and biotin contained in them. Consuming an appropriate amount (not too many) of eggs regularly will improve your hair growth.
- Salmon: Salmon is an excellent source of vitamin-D, Proteins, and Omega-3 fatty acids, which will make your hair healthier and grow faster.
- Avocados: Avocados are healthier than you think. The concentration of essential nutrients and naturally occurring acids are high in avocados. They can also improve collagen and elastin production in your hair. You can consume or apply avocados to your hair and scalp o stimulate hair growth.
2. Reduce Stress
High levels of stress can directly cause hair loss and reduced hair growth. As per claims, high stress disrupts the usual hair cycle, reducing hair growth and triggering hair fall. Managing and reducing stress can contribute to improving your hair growth.
3. Massage your Scalp
Scalp massage, not only improves blood flow to the scalp but also triggers hair follicles. Massaging your hair with oil regularly can cause them to grow faster.
4. Rinse your Scalp with Cold Water
Rinsing your hair with cold water will improve hair growth and reduce hair loss. After bathing with warm/hot water, it is strongly recommended to rinse your hair with cold water before getting out. Cold water prevents heat damage, moisture loss, and snags.
5. Consider Extensions
While long and thick hairs are universally desired, not everyone can have them. Some people simply do not have long, thick and healthy hair due to many reasons with genetics being the most significant one. In this case, one can leverage hair extensions to make their hair look healthy.
6. Conditioner rather than Shampoo
Shampoo must not be used regularly. A lot of people use shampoo daily, which is quite wrong because it washes away essential nutrients in hair along with dirt and other stuff. Instead, conditioner must be used for hair as it protects the proteins inside the hair shaft.